Safety Measures for Dengue Fever27th Aug, 2019
Government team from the Health Department visited the school to spread awareness about the Dengue Fever and how can it be prevented from spreading. According to the guidance provided by the team, the school will inshaAllah ensure that all measures are being taken for the prevention.
Parents are also guided to ensure the following in their own premises and domain:
- Wear full sleeves shirts and full leg covering trousers.
- Apply mosquito repellent on uncovered parts of body before going out and sending your child to school even.
- Don’t let water stay in garden, plants, washrooms, inside and outside your house.
- Make sure windows and doors screens are closed to avoid allowing mosquitoes into in-closed spaces.
- Avoid areas with standing water. Especially at times of high mosquito activity like dawn and dusk.
- Last but not least recite dua of protection and remind your children as well.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِیْ لَا یَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَیْ ءٌ فِیْ الْاَرْضِ وَلَا فِی السَّمَآءِ وَھُوَ السَّمِیْعُ الْعَلِیْم
“In the name of Allah, with Whose name nothing can cause harm on earth or in the heavens and He is The All-Hearer, The All-Knowing.”
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Tweets from Olives
Dated: 8th Sep 2019School will remain closed on Monday and Tuesday, September 9th and 10th, on account of 9th and 10th Muharram.
Dated: 31st Aug 2019Our participation on #PrimeMinisterImranKhan's call for #KashmirSolidarityHour was published in today's @TheNews_Intl
Dated: 30th Aug 2019#WeStandWithKashmir #KashmirSolidarityHour #KashmirSolidarityDay #KashmirStillUnderCurfew #KashmirAwaitsFreedom #KashmirUnderThreat #PakistanStandsWithKashmir #KashmirWantsFreedom
Dated: 30th Aug 2019We joined hands with the rest of #Pakistan to show our solidarity and commitment for #Kashmir during #KashmirHour.
Students of Class 3 and on wards along with the Teachers participated in #SolidarityWithKashmir.
Junior & Girls Senior Campus
Academics Office: +92-51-5954432
Account Office: +92-51-5954242
Boys Senior Campus
Contact: +92-51-8460149, +92-51-8460150