Safety Measures for Dengue Fever27th Aug, 2019
Government team from the Health Department visited the school to spread awareness about the Dengue Fever and how can it be prevented from spreading. According to the guidance provided by the team, the school will inshaAllah ensure that all measures are being taken for the prevention.
Parents are also guided to ensure the following in their own premises and domain:
- Wear full sleeves shirts and full leg covering trousers.
- Apply mosquito repellent on uncovered parts of body before going out and sending your child to school even.
- Don’t let water stay in garden, plants, washrooms, inside and outside your house.
- Make sure windows and doors screens are closed to avoid allowing mosquitoes into in-closed spaces.
- Avoid areas with standing water. Especially at times of high mosquito activity like dawn and dusk.
- Last but not least recite dua of protection and remind your children as well.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِیْ لَا یَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَیْ ءٌ فِیْ الْاَرْضِ وَلَا فِی السَّمَآءِ وَھُوَ السَّمِیْعُ الْعَلِیْم
“In the name of Allah, with Whose name nothing can cause harm on earth or in the heavens and He is The All-Hearer, The All-Knowing.”
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Tweets from Olives
Dated: 24th Sep 2020Olives School has received Certificate of Registration as High School for Boys & Girls from Government of Punjab School Education Department. #Alhamdulillah
Dated: 21st Sep 2020Respected Parents
Kindly note that school will reopen for Class 6th, 7th & Hifz from Wednesday September 23rd.
This is as per government's announcement.
Dated: 15th Sep 2020Great opportunity to get your child enrolled in Olives #School. We have waived-off the Admission Charges till 15th October. #AdmissionsOpen #IslamicSchool
Dated: 12th Sep 2020Orientation meeting with parents (Class 6-10) will be held on Monday Sept 14th at 10:30am
Parents of KG - Class 2 are requested to collect extended homework on Monday Sept 14th from 9:00am till 12:00pm. This homework will be done on the already assigned books & workbooks.
Junior & Girls Senior Campus
Academics Office: +92-51-5954432
Account Office: +92-51-5954242
Boys Senior Campus
Contact: +92-51-8460149, +92-51-8460150