Safety Measures for Dengue Fever27th Aug, 2019
Government team from the Health Department visited the school to spread awareness about the Dengue Fever and how can it be prevented from spreading. According to the guidance provided by the team, the school will inshaAllah ensure that all measures are being taken for the prevention.
Parents are also guided to ensure the following in their own premises and domain:
- Wear full sleeves shirts and full leg covering trousers.
- Apply mosquito repellent on uncovered parts of body before going out and sending your child to school even.
- Don’t let water stay in garden, plants, washrooms, inside and outside your house.
- Make sure windows and doors screens are closed to avoid allowing mosquitoes into in-closed spaces.
- Avoid areas with standing water. Especially at times of high mosquito activity like dawn and dusk.
- Last but not least recite dua of protection and remind your children as well.
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِیْ لَا یَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَیْ ءٌ فِیْ الْاَرْضِ وَلَا فِی السَّمَآءِ وَھُوَ السَّمِیْعُ الْعَلِیْم
“In the name of Allah, with Whose name nothing can cause harm on earth or in the heavens and He is The All-Hearer, The All-Knowing.”
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Tweets from Olives
Dated: 6th Jan 2022Multiple #JobOpenings in Olives. If you are a passionate teacher and looking for a good #Educational institute, than this might be the opportunity for you in #Rawalpindi and #Islamabad. #TeachingJobs #Mathematics #Science #English #Physics
Dated: 17th Dec 2021Recently arranged First Aid Training course for the staff members of Olives School
Dated: 8th Nov 2021Vacancy for an English teacher in an Islamic School. Send you CVs to email@example.com or directly visit the school during working hours for a walk-in interview. #JobOpening
Dated: 2nd Nov 2021We are happy to share the result of our students who appeared in Class 9 (SSC-I) Federal Board (#FBISE) Exams 2021. All students have scored good grades with an average percentage of 89.9%. #Alhumdulillah!
#Education #Pakistan #Schools
Junior & Girls Senior Campus
Academics Office: +92-51-5954432
Account Office: +92-51-5954242
Boys Senior Campus
Contact: +92-51-8460149, +92-51-8460150